Coffee Production Associate Job Opening
Path Coffee Roasters is looking for an awesome Production Associate.
Path is a growing wholesale, retail, and e-commerce dropshipping coffee supplier, and this is a great opportunity for someone who is motivated to grow with us!
We’re looking for a self-starter, who is able to work independently, yet at the same time take direction and work within a tight structure. If you are comfortable in front of others, friendly, polite, and want to build your future in the food industry, you’ll fit right in.
Path Coffee Roasters is owned and operated by Jason and his wife Shani. Our focus at Path is to support our local community with thoughtfully sourced and roasted specialty coffee, and provide the best possible service to our partners. In addition, we are at the forefront of the coffee dropshipping industry, helping many individuals build their coffee businesses.
The person in this position is responsible for supporting the coffee roaster by weighing out green coffee as orders come in, or ahead of time, based on previous order history. Taking roasted coffee and packaging it for wholesale, e-commerce, or retail orders. Preparing orders for delivery and transporting them in our van to our local customers or drop areas.
In addition, this person will be called upon to help in other areas as time permits, such as cleaning our lab, running errands, picking up items from our vendors, etc.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- A valid NYS driver’s license with a clean record.
- Must feel comfortable driving a small-sized van for deliveries in and around Westchester.
- Must have your own transportation to get to and from our roastery in Port Chester, NY.
- Hours are 8 – 5 pm, Monday to Friday with a 1-hour unpaid lunch.
- Possible overtime hours.
- Great communication skills.
- Willing to learn and be a self-starter. Okay working by himself/herself.
- Ability to lift at least 50lbs and drag 150lbs.
- Microsoft word proficient.
- Must have a working knowledge of google sheets, google drive.
- An interest in coffee is not required but is always a plus!
- Shipstation software knowledge is a plus but not required!
- Experience working in fulfillment or manufacturing is a plus but not required!
- On-the-job training.
- Opportunities for advancement.
- One week of paid vacation in the first year of employment (after 6 months).
- Coffee for personal use.
This is a full time job. Please apply if you meet at least the core requirements for this job. We are an equal opportunity employer.