caramel, dried fruit, citrus, milk chocolate
The Crosshatch Blend is what we’d consider our floating blend. It’s made up of the same geographical regions, however each iteration is slightly different from the last. This coffee is delicate yet flavorful, without giving up any complexity. This coffee is wonderful as both a batch brew or pour over.
Countries: El Salvador & Ethiopia
Altitude: 1450 – 2200m
We love this coffee as a pour over using a Kalita Wave dripper. Start with 32g of coffee to 512g of 203 degree filtered water. Adjust your grind setting to find that perfect sweet spot of acidity, body and overall flavor. In addition, our Crosshatch Blend is the perfect fit for a batch brewer such as a Fetco 2131 XTS or your home model.
- 100% Specialty Arabica Coffee
- Kosher (Star-K)
- Flat rate shipping only $6.95 for orders under $65
- Free shipping on orders over $65
- 10% Off on Subscription Bags
- Discounted shipping on subscription orders
- Free roastery pickup at our training center & lab
- Fresh roasted weekly