El Regalito, Guatemala
$17.69 – $76.29 — or subscribe and save 10%
candy bar, buttery smooth, raisin
Father and son Arturo and Vielmann Villatoro formed Finca Los Angeles in 1980, and their coffee is grown on 98 out of the 120 hectares that encompass the farm. Their land is covered in shade trees to protect the Bourbon and Caturra plants below.
This is our first year purchasing El Reglaito through our friends at Onyx Coffee. We bought 20 x 70-kilo bags.
This is a washed coffee.
Shipping Info | Returns Policy | Loyalty Points
Farm: Finca Los Angeles
Farmer: Arturo & Vielmann Villatoro
Varietal: Bourbon & Caturra
Process: Fully washed
- 100% Specialty Arabica Coffee
- Kosher (Star-K)
- Flat rate shipping only $6.95
- Free shipping on orders of two or more bags
- 10% Off on Subscription Bags
- Discounted shipping on subscription orders
- Free roastery pickup at our training center & lab
- Fresh roasted weekly
|Step 1: What Size?||
12 Ounce, 5 Pounds, 6 Ounce Sample
|Step 2: Whole Bean or Ground?||
Whole Bean (Recommended), Ground For Pour Over, Ground For Home Brewer, Ground For French Press, Ground For Cold Brew