red apple, walnut, cocoa
Grown at high elevations of 1750-1900 meters, this unique and approachable coffee is actually a blend of green coffees from multiple produces in the El Tabor, San Antonio and La Palmera villages.
On a beautiful day you can see the top of the highest volcano in Colombia, Nevado del Huila. Each village that contributes to El Tabor is made up of only a handful of families with no more than 20-30 hectares for growing coffee.
Department: Cauca Inza
Village: El Tabor, San Antonio & La Palmera
Varietal: Caturra, Colombia, Bourbon, Tabi & Typica
Altitude: 1750 – 1900m
- 100% Specialty Arabica Coffee
- Kosher (Star-K)
- Flat rate shipping only $6.95 for orders under $65
- Free shipping on orders over $65
- 10% Off on Subscription Bags
- Discounted shipping on subscription orders
- Free roastery pickup at our training center & lab
- Fresh roasted weekly