dried fruit, cocoa, balanced citrus acidity
Feather In Cap came about after months of trying to land on an espresso blend that was the perfect balance of a rich cocoa body, dried fruit and crisp citrus notes. As we were trying to decide on a name my father walked in and said that finally achieving this blend was a feather in our cap. So that’s what it was named.
The goal was to create a blend that worked seamlessly between a straight shot or a drink with milk. Our espresso is aged for up to one week to allow all the flavors and acidic notes to balance out. We believe this is the optimal time to enjoy this coffee.
Our Feather In Cap blend was developed for espresso but is a wonderfully rich and dynamic drip coffee also.
Current blend: South America & Africa
Altitude: 1400 – 1950m
Process: Washed, Natural
- 100% Specialty Arabica Coffee
- Kosher (Star-K)
- Flat rate shipping only $6.95 for orders under $65
- Free shipping on orders over $65
- 10% Off on Subscription Bags
- Discounted shipping on subscription orders
- Free roastery pickup at our training center & lab
- Fresh roasted weekly