Feather In Cap Blend
$17.37 – $74.16
dried fruit, cocoa, balanced citrus acidity
Feather In Cap came about after months of trying to land on an espresso blend that was the perfect balance of a rich cocoa body, dried fruit, and crisp citrus notes. As we were trying to decide on a name my father walked in and said that finally achieving this blend was a feather in our cap. So that’s what it was named.
Our Feather In Cap blend was developed for espresso but is a wonderfully rich and dynamic drip coffee also.
These are washed coffees.
Shipping Info | Returns Policy | Loyalty Points
Countries: Guatemala, Tanzania, Ethiopia
Altitude: 1450 – 2200m
- 100% Specialty Arabica Coffee
- Kosher (Star-K)
- Flat rate shipping only $6.95
- Free shipping on orders of two or more bags
- 10% Off on Subscription Bags
- Discounted shipping on subscription orders
- Free roastery pickup at our training center & lab
- Fresh roasted weekly
|Step 1: What Size?||
12 Ounce, 5 Pounds, 6 Ounce Sample
|Step 2: Whole Bean or Ground?||
Whole Bean (Recommended), Ground For Pour Over, Ground For Home Brewer, Ground For French Press, Ground For Cold Brew