Finca Gaia, Costa Rica Whole Bean Coffee
$19.79 – $90.26 — or subscribe and save 10%
Cane sugar, green apple, buttery
Costa Rica hasn’t been on our menu for quite some time, so we are super excited to offer one we really fell in love with on the cupping table.
Fernando and Angie Altmann decided to jump into the coffee business in 2015. They purchased land in Naranjo, and in 2018, they began investing in their property to cultivate a higher quality coffee from their F1 varietal. F1 is a hybrid that produces a higher yield, more resistance to rust, and climate change
This is a washed whole bean coffee. Ground options available.
Shipping Info | Returns Policy | Loyalty Points
Process: Washed. Dried on raised beds.
- 100% Specialty Arabica Coffee
- Flat rate shipping only $8
- Free shipping on $50+ orders
- 10% Off on Subscription Bags
- Discounted shipping on Roaster's Choice subscription orders
- Free roastery pickup at our training center & lab
- Fresh roasted weekly
|Step 1: What Size?||
12 Ounce, 5 Pounds, 6 Ounce Sample
|Step 2: Whole Bean or Ground?||
Whole Bean (Recommended), Ground For Home Brewer