crisp apple, light caramel, silky body
Our new Burundi, Gatukuza comes to us from the Long Miles Project, a long-established provider of premium quality coffee from Northern Ngozi. Therence Nduwayezu owns the Gatukuza washing station where this delicious coffee was processed, and it's an example of their attention to detail.
This washed coffee was fermented for 8 hours overnight, then dried on raised beds for 14-21 days, depending on the rain. This technique produces a clean and crisp cup with a beautiful body.
We purchased two bags from Osito Coffee, who represents Long Miles. Supplies are limited, so please grab a bag or two today.
Region: Gashikanwa commune, Northern Ngozi
Washing Station: Gatukuza
Manager: Hermes Niyonkuru
Process: Washed. Dried on raised beds.
- 100% Specialty Arabica Coffee
- Kosher (Star-K)
- Flat rate shipping only $6.95
- Free shipping on orders of two or more bags
- 10% Off on Subscription Bags
- Discounted shipping on subscription orders
- Free roastery pickup at our training center & lab
- Fresh roasted weekly