dried apricot, creamy, balanced acidity
The Kolla Bolcha cooperative was formed in 2016 and the 2017/2018 harvest is their very first. This wonderful coffee is from the Agaro region in Ethiopia, and as most Ethiopian coffees go this one is an exceptional version right out of the gate. The Kolla Bolcha coop currently has over 400 members and is growing. The coffees are pulped and soaked overnight, then dried initially in shade for 24 hours and then for 8-12 days on raised African beds to accentuate the crisp distinct fruit and sweet honey flavors.
Altitude: 1900 – 2100m
We love this coffee as a pour over using a Kalita Wave dripper. Start with 32g of coffee to 512g of 203 degree filtered water. Adjust your grind setting to find that perfect sweet spot of acidity, body and overall flavor.
- 100% Specialty Arabica Coffee
- Kosher (Star-K)
- Flat rate shipping only $6.95 for orders under $65
- Free shipping on orders over $65
- 10% Off on Subscription Bags
- Discounted shipping on subscription orders
- Free roastery pickup at our training center & lab
- Fresh roasted weekly