Our particular Burundi coffee comes from the Muyinga region and the Gomba Washing Station. This washing station has contracted with over 2800 farmers, each with an average of 300 trees.
Altitude: 1400 – 1600m
We love this coffee as a pour over using a Kalita Wave dripper. Start with 32g of coffee to 512g of 203 degree filtered water. Adjust your grind setting to find that perfect sweet spot of acidity, body and overall flavor.
- 100% Specialty Arabica Coffee
- Kosher (Star-K)
- Flat rate shipping only $6.95 for orders under $65
- Free shipping on orders over $65
- 10% Off on Subscription Bags
- Discounted shipping on subscription orders
- Free roastery pickup at our training center & lab
- Fresh roasted weekly