honeysuckle, lemon-lime, buttercream
Our newest coffee to hit the shelf is from Agaro Gera, Ethiopia. The Yukro Cooperative was established in 1977 and was previously known for its low-grade sundried naturals. Today, quality is extraordinarily high, and the lot we purchased is a grade 1 washed coffee with exceptional flavor, body, and sweetness.
Yukro's processing begins with removing the fruit and mucilage from the seeds using a Penagos mechanical de-pulper. Next, the seeds are soaked in fiberglass tanks overnight to produce an entirely clean coffee before heading to the dying beds.
This is our first year purchasing Yukro from our friends at Red Fox. We brought in 3 x 60-kilo bags, so supplies are limited.
Region: Agaro Gera
Varietal: Ethiopia Landraces
Process: Washed. Mechanically depulped & soaked overnight.
- 100% Specialty Arabica Coffee
- Kosher (Star-K)
- Flat rate shipping only $6.95
- Free shipping on orders of two or more bags
- 10% Off on Subscription Bags
- Discounted shipping on subscription orders
- Free roastery pickup at our training center & lab
- Fresh roasted weekly